UNIVERSAL Saltwater & Freshwater Fly Fishing TIPS & TRICKS to Get Out FISHING QUICK!!! There is a ton of small fishing tips to get your fishing out quick and keep you fly casting so here are just a few of my favourite things to do to get those extra casts in and small things for an effective day fish or no fish. These fishing tips are universal for both salt water and freshwater fly fishing and cater to all kinds of fishing with casting and spinning tackle as well. Some of these tricks and tips I will run a separate video on in the future. I hope you enjoy!
1. Beat up flies work best
2. Run doubled fly line not leader through guides
3. Pre-tie perfection loops
4. Foam & zip-lock make a awesome fly box
5. Set up your night cast with light first
6. Stretch first 20 feet of fly line then stretch as you go
7. Polarized sunglasses can be your most valuable asset
8. Tie knots while walking
9. Drink plenty of water on a hot day
10. SHARP HOOKS!!!
Amazon Affiliate Link Below:
A awesome read on INSHORE FLY FISHING by Lou Tabory:
Not mentioned but the best tip of all is “Time on the Water” – Lou Tabory. We are always happy to share our experiences with all those around the world and hope you enjoyed the video as much as we did making it.
Catch the latest action at for current reports, tides, moon phase, wind data and weather info for your next outing.