(as of Oct 16,2020 11:59:37 UTC – Details)
The best fishing is always in the water that’s near you. For most of us, that’s in the lakes, ponds, rivers and streams found within a few miles of where we live.
The fishing is always sweet, and there is never a shortage of opportunity or excitement. St. Croix ensures you make the most of your outings with the rods engineered for every angler, style and species.
Designed specifically for the devoted panfish angler, this specialty series is unlike any other panfish rods out there.
Blanks are constructed of a dynamic blend of SCVI and SCII graphite providing responsive touch and balance for fish that require the utmost finesse.
PANFISH SERIES SPINNING RODS feature:
- Dynamic blend of super high-modulus SCVI graphite and premium quality SCII graphite.
- Sea Guide guides with stainless steel rings and frames.
- Sea Guide XMS split style reel seat with custom insert for sensitivity and comfort.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Built to provide superior performance for trout, crappie, bluegill and other panfish.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
FORTIFIED RESIN SYSTEM (FRS): Cures the fishing rod blank with a fortified super resin and computer-controlled ovens that help prevent micro buckling, creating a blank that is 33% stronger than those built with traditional methods
PANFISH SPINNING ROD FEATURES: Sea Guide guides with stainless steel rings and frames; Sea Guide XMS split style reel seat with custom insert for sensitivity and comfort; Premium-grade cork handle; Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
SPECIFICATIONS: Length – 5’; Power – UL; Action – Mod.; Pieces – 1; Line Wt. – 2-6 lbs; Lure Wt. – 1/16-1/4 oz; Rod Wt. – 2.2 oz; Handle – 1
5-YEAR WARRANTY: Fishing pole backed by St. Croix Superstar Service