1. This fly reel is constructed from cold-forged, CNC-machined, high-grade aluminum, and boasts a sealed drag stack.
2. It is easily adjustable for left-or right-hand retrieve.
3. Its advanced fiber-composite drag system gives you the control needed to stretch your system to the sporting limit.
4. Its aluminum construction keeps the strength-to-weight ratio high.
5. It is ultra-lightweight, yet strong.
3/4WF: 2+1 Ball Bearing | 1:1 Gear Ratio | Backing Capacity: 90yds/20lb | 4.2oz | Diameter 2.7inch
5/6WF: 2+1 Ball Bearing | 1:1 Gear Ratio | Backing Capacity: 105yds/20lb | 5.1oz | Diameter 3.15inch
7/8WF: 2+1 Ball Bearing | 1:1 Gear Ratio | Backing Capacity: 120yds/20lb | 5.9oz | Diameter 3.54inch
9/10WF: 2+1 Ball Bearing | 1:1 Gear Ratio | Backing Capacity: 160yds/20lb | 6.1oz | Diameter 3.9inch
The package includes:
The Fiblink® fly reel is saltwater safe, sealed drag stack; Ultra-lightweight, smart, practical, extremely sleek and athletic
Cold-forged, CNC-machined, high-grade aluminum construction
Less line stacking, higher line retrieval rates
2+1 Ball Bearing | 1:1 Gear Ratio | 5/6WF 100yds/20lb | 5.1oz | 7/8WF 150yds/20lb | 5.9oz | Diameter 3.15inch
One-way bearing for quick and easy left-to-right hand retrieval switch (Regarding instruction for left-to-right hand retrieval switch, please refer to the 7th picture )